Prophecies, religious, biblical, secular, enlightened, anonymous or famous people. From the Greeks to the Egyptians, passing by the Christians and the Mayans, all the great civilizations have been worried about controlling their destiny by predicting the future and, in many cases, have been successful.
Leonardo Da Vinci, Nostradamus, Newton, Rasputin or Edgar Cayce are some of the names that, along with anonymous experts from different cultures and creeds have made their own predictions over the centuries. How much is invention and how much is an actuality in each of them? Which have a scientific basis?
Be that as it may, the prophecies are one of those things shrouded in mystery that we cannot ignore. What would be so stupid about the possibility of knowing the future as difficult as it seems?
The Argentine Nostradamus
Although Nostradamus is considered the king of the prophecies, there is a long list of characters that have been received in the form of “messages” for future events throughout history.
A clear example of this we can be seen in the Argentine painter, sculptor and visionary Benjamín Solari Parravicini (1898-1974), a simple and humble character who won the respect of all due to his bewildering and accurate predictions.
In the quiet study where he was drawing, he began to receive a strange form, ideas that he outlined on paper, and which he attributed to the spontaneity of artistic creation. But what would be his surprise to see that the ideas outlined were prophetic, as the passage of time is fulfilled inexorably?
Before his death, he made over 700 predictions (as he himself called it), consisting of a drawing accompanied by a short message by way of explanation, and most of them are noted for their great accuracy in spite of the great variety of topics it covers.
Prophecies that have been fulfilled:
In the 1930s, several texts announcing the coming of the “Atomic Age”:
-“The atom shall come and reign supreme” (1938). It relates to the growing chaos after the Second World War.
– “Hitler – Mussolini. With the same purpose; the same purpose” (prophecy, 1938). In the full swing of both fascist leaders, Benjamin drew and bound, and cast down, prophesying to his dramatic fall, 7 years later, something unthinkable at that time.
-“Head to Barbuda; This will seem holy, but not what will be, and ignite the Antilles“. This seems to refer to Fidel Castro. The revolution in Cuba, led by Fidel Castro (described in psychographics with extraordinary precision), took place 22 years later. When Benjamin made this psychographics, the future Cuban leader was just a child of 11 years.
– “The word celestial you will arrive at a village of Spain, and he will hear you. Praying on the rock of the miracle in Spain, a day will come when the Virgin Mary, will arrive escorted by the angel Gabriel; she is to give women the hand and teach them footprints to follow. Christ will lose that hand” (prophecy, 1938).
On July 2, 1961, 23 years after it was prophesied, they began the Marian apparitions in the Spanish village of Garabandal, at the foot of Peña Sagra ” (“… the rock of the miracle”).
The conflict between Russia vs the USA
In a position that is more political:
– “A race of power between u.s.a and Russians will take place. Shall be borne by the space and the earth. It may not seem like it, but the United States will prevail” (1941).
– “Men flying in the era of 60 to 70!” (1938). The decade of the 60 to 70, was the rise of space exploration, and man in space.
– “The can will be the first flying” (1938). The dog “Laika”, was the first living being sent into space by the Russians in 1957.
– “Will there be men to the Moon. Will be in it without being. They will see without seeing. You’ll hear without listening to. Will return without a return. Beware!” (1940) May refer to the great controversy that has arisen in recent years about whether the arrival of man on the Moon in 1969 was true or not
With regard to the United States said the following:
– “A golfier American rules and will kill her young” (1938). Those who interpret the writings of Parravicini believe that this could refer to the assassination of J. F. Kennedy.
– “The liberty of North America will lose its light, its torch will light up like yesterday and the monument will be attacked two times” (a prophecy of the Year 1939).
Many make reference to that Parravicini was referring to the attack on the Twin Towers in 2001. President Bush, after the attack, said in his message to the American people: “America was targeted for attack because we’re the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining”.
Also, he left this perplexing drawing with the following caption:
“Oh beginning of the end, it will be a dead man orchestra of America!” Emiliano Conte, a specialist in the study of the drawings of Benjamin Solari Parravicini, considered that in a message from theArgentine prophet was left documenting that the president-elect of the United States, Donald Trump (a man who gets noticed by where it happens), could be killed.
Many of the prophecies made by the Argentine painter have occurred with an accuracy able to put the beautiful point, however, the future is always subject to forms of interpretation.
Depending on the historical context, people can draw conclusions or believe in future events completely different. Full of fear never is the alternative, because it is assumed that these messages serve to be prepared.