Benefits of Kegel exercises for men:
Before we delve into how to perform Kegel exercises, let’s understand the advantages of this practice:
- Erections that are stronger and last longer.
- Controlling ejaculation.
- More intense orgasms.
- Improves the blood flow in the penis.
- The possibility of multiple orgasms.
- Strengthen the muscles of the genital area.
For the health of the urinary system:
- Prevents urinary incontinence.
- Greater capacity to hold the urine.
- Greater control of the sphincters.
- Improves the health of the prostate.
- Prevents prolapse genitals.
- Helps to recover from a surgery in the genital tract.
How do you start with the Kegel exercises for men?
Kegel exercises were invented by Dr. Arnold Kegel in 1948 to treat urinary incontinence. Consist of simply a contraction of the pelvic floor muscle, a muscle of elongated shape which crosses the whole pubic area, from the coccyx to the pubic bone, forming the pelvic floor.
Among its many functions are to contain urine and feces, and intervening in sexual and reproductive functions.
How to find the pelvic muscle?
Once you know what is the pelvic floor and what role it plays, you need to find it to be able to exercise it. To do this follow these steps.
Stop the flow of urine. The next time you go to the bathroom to urinate, try to stop the flow of urine without using your hands. At the same time that you try clenching the pelvic muscles, in particular, the “pubococcygeus” muscle.
Increases erection. Do you remember the pressure you applied to stop the urine? For now, try to exert that same pressure while you have an erection. If you do it correctly you will notice that the penis hardens for a few seconds.
Well, you already have more than localized “pubococcygeus” muscle, begin to exercise it. Take advantage of every time you go to the bathroom by cutting off the flow of urine for a couple of seconds. As you try this, test to increase the number of contractions and the duration of the same.
How to do Kegel exercises for men step by step:
To perform Kegel exercises, you must bear in mind basically three actions: contraction, maintenance of the contraction and relaxation. In this way, the exercises are based on conduct, control and strengthening these actions with each training session.
- Sit in a relaxed manner, with your back straight and legs slightly open.
- Contract the pelvic floor with the highest intensity you can without having to force the muscle.
- Hold the contraction for a few seconds.
- Relax the contraction and rest for a few seconds.
As simple as that. You can perform this exercise while you work or watch tv. You only need to spend a little time.
To complement the previous exercise you have to perform what is known as the Kegel in reverse. Through this exercise, you learn to relax the “pubococcygeus” muscle, which is a fundamental part of controlling all parts of the Kegel exercises.
- Put yourself in the same position as for the previous exercise. Sitting with legs slightly open.
- Once you stop the contraction of the pelvic floor, focus on maximum relaxation, just the opposite of how you did the kegel exercises.
- To do this, make the same effort that you do when you want to have a bowel movement, as if you wanted to expel something from your body. In this way, you will push the muscles outward.
You will be able to know the strength of the pelvic floor depending on the intensity and time to maintain the contractions.
How to improve your sex life with Kegel exercises?
Now that you know how to do Kegel exercises for men, we are going to explain some techniques that can improve sexual relations, on the one hand by controlling ejaculation and on the other improving orgasms.
Control premature ejaculation:
When you feel that you are close to ejaculation during sex, stop any stimulation of your penis and perform a contraction followed by relaxation of the “pubococcygeus” muscle as you have been taught.
Through this exercise, you will learn to control ejaculation and you’ll last longer during sex.
This technique is more complex and requires a certain level of control of the Kegel exercises. However, it is possible for a man to be multi-orgasmic since it prevents ejaculation.
To perform this technique you need to contract the pelvic floor prior to ejaculation. Continue to stimulate the penis to reach orgasm without letting the contraction the pelvic muscles subside at any time.
In this way you will feel a very intense orgasm without the occurrence of ejaculation. This is due to the contracted muscle blocking the evacuation of semen.
Share the benefits of Kegel exercises with all your friends!