This Monday, May 7, held the “famous” Met Gala 2018, and the theme for the event in 2018 was “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” with gowns inspired by Angels, crucifixes, the pope, crowns and touches religious. When it was announced that this was the topic, everyone said: OMG! Madonna is gonna kill it! HA!
Well, as usual, not all the “celebrities” invited to the Met-met with the subject, very few were the highlights… including the co-host of the event, Rihanna, and Blake Lively. Amal Clooney was also co-host, but sorry, very whatever, because she seems to have no idea of how to dress. LOL!
Ok, Let’s begin…
- Rihanna went with a short dress by John Galiano inspired by the Pope, adorned with pearls and crystals.
- Blake Lively was dressed as a princess with Versace with a long tail. Let’s say that it was princess heavenly, her dress was beautiful, but what was the theme? Princess down from the sky.
- Jennifer Lopez was in a Balmain suit showing a ‘Jolie’ leg, with a cross in front and the tail of a crow.
- Amal Clooney, the wife of George, wore a huge flowered gown by Richard Quinn, it was a pant surrounded by a dress. Holy WTF?
- Katy Perry was in n Angel disguise… with wings and all, but without hands. HA! Okay!
- Sarah Jessica Parker seemed to be the Queen of Hearts, or rather, the witch of hearts… That they cut off the head!! Is with Andy Cohen.
- Cardi B was the Virgin… Beyoncé.
- Greta Gerwin was dressed in a giant nun outfit… literally. Geeez! Her dress is scary.
- Solange Knowles, sister of Beyoncé, was dressed in… WTF is that? An octopus from heaven? An oyster… wait! omg! ewww…
- Nicki Minaj was dressed in a devil sauce straight out of the hell… she’s the devil! LOL!
- Emilia Clarke wore this luxurious curtain of the Vatican with celestial images, stars, and crown.
- Zendaya was dressed as a knight, helmet and all.
- Cara Delevigne was dressed like … this. Something out of the wtf… hell? LOL!
- Madonna was dressed as the queen witch of the Winchester house. Honestly, BOOOORING!
- Priyanka Chopra looked like a princess…
- Jared Leto, Lana Del Rey, and Alessandro Michele… Holy Trinity. Jesus! LOL!
- Shailene Woodley… in an incomplete duct tape Knight suit. And a very dominatrix cut. LOL!
- Kate Bosworth was dressed as a virgin… a Spanish ‘girlfriend’ that goes to mass. HA!
- Lily Collins was dressed in a nun libertine repentant of their sins.
- Of course, Anna Wintour, her dress was white, decorated, and had a cross, I think that is the first time that I like as thou sawest. They say that this could be her last time hosting the Met Gala because she is leaving her post as Editor in Chief of Vogue. Well, Thank you! The damage is already done. LOL!
If you’re wondering about the Kardashian-Jenners at the Met Gala, well, they deserve their own post, Don’t ya think?
So, who were your favorite celebs this year at the Met Gala?