Here are the winners of the Razzie Awards 2018, that unlike the Oscars Awards – awards the worst and most absurd of the film. The Emoji Movie was the winner of the awards and made a record because it is the first animated film to win the “Worst movie”
This year they did a segment “In Memoriam” by racing drops of creeper as Harvey Weinstein and other actors/producers were accused of perverted stalkers like Steven Seagal, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, Casey Affleck, Danny Masterson, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey, James Franco, among others. Ewww… say sorry a lot, but not the miss. Bye Creepos!
The Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzies – are handed out before the Oscars and, for some, is more important. See below the winners of the 38th edition of the Razzies 2018:
WORST MOVIE – WORST PICTURE
- “The Emoji Movie”
WORST ACTRESS – WORST ACTRESS
- Tyler Perry at “BOO! 2: To Medea Halloween”
WORST ACTOR – WORST ACTOR
- Tom Cruise for “The Mummy”
WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR – WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
- Mel Gibson for “Daddy’s Home 2”
WORST ACTRESS – WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
- Kim Basinger for “Fifty Shades Darker”
WORST COMBO IN SCREEN – WORST SCREEN COMBO
- Either of the two irritating Emojis of “The Emoji Movie”. Any Two Obnoxious Emojis in The Emoji Movie”
WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL – WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
- “Fifty Shades Darker”
WORST DIRECTOR – WORST DIRECTOR
- Anthony (Tony) Leondis “The Emoji Movie”
SPECIAL PRIZE for ROTTEN TOMATOES: The nominated for a Razzie so bad that you love it! –
SPECIAL ROTTEN TOMATOES AWARD: THE RAZZIE NOMINEE SO BAD YOU LOVED IT!
WORST SCREENPLAY – WORST SCREENPLAY
- “The Emoji Movie” screenplay by Tony Leondis, Eric Siegel and Mike White.