All healthy diets are intended to stimulate the metabolism so that you can maintain a healthy weight or lose weight, transforming the nutrients into energy sources for the body to function correctly.
However, metabolism very much depends on the age of the person and the lifestyle they bring. Some work properly, while others have to look for solutions to “speed it up”.
To achieve this, we have the help of foods that we consume in our diet that will help us to lose weight without much difficulty.
2 Diets that speed up your metabolism and get you to lose weight
1 – Detox diet
This diet should be performed at one-month intervals to boost metabolism and should not be done for more time than recommended.
- A toast of wheat bread with olive oil and a juice of green, leafy vegetables.
- A whole-wheat toast with a boiled egg and melon chopped.
- A toast of whole wheat bread with tomato and a cup of tea.
- Tortillas and chopped avocado.
- Pineapple juice natural.
- A handful of nuts and a cup of oats with skimmed milk.
- Salad with lettuce, tuna, and avocado.
- Grilled salmon and salad with lettuce and tomato.
- Baked chicken breast with lettuce and tomato
- Five nuts with a few drops of honey.
- Carrot and celery cut into strips.
- Natural juice of green apple and parsley.
- Soup or mashed vegetables.
- Salmon grilled or baked with salad.
- Baked chicken breast and pineapple juice natural
2 – Low-fat diet
Reduce the amount of fat, but not eliminate it completely. This will reduce the calories eaten and you will find it easier to lose those extra pounds.
- A toast of whole wheat bread with tomato, a boiled egg and a cup of tea.
- A cup of oats with skimmed milk and a fresh fruit salad.
- A toast of wheat bread with three nuts and an orange juice.
- A dietary gelatin
- A juice of green leafy vegetables or red fruit.
- A wheat bread toast with turkey breast.
- Pink in the oven with salad and a bit of cooked brown rice.
- Chicken breast grilled with salad and an apple.
- Chicken or grilled fish with mashed vegetables.
- A whole-wheat toast with avocado and a cup of tea.
- A juice of green leafy vegetables with chia seeds.
- A toast of wheat bread with turkey breast and a glass of skimmed milk.
- Chicken breast with vegetables in the oven.
- A dish of mashed vegetables.
- Omelet of one egg and a salad of lettuce and tomato.
You can always replace the tea with any other infusion, and the skimmed milk for vegetable milk.
In addition to changing your diet, you must learn how to live a well-balanced diet on a permanent basis and accompanied by regular physical exercise to notice changes more quickly. In addition, you need to make 5 to 6 meals a day trying not to skip any to get to the next with too much hunger.
Remember that these diets are indicative and you can change one food for another, provided they have approximately the same calories.